Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

My family came over to our house to celebrate Father's Day last night. Taylor grilled burgers (I would feel bad for making him cook on "his" day, but he prefers food cooked his way, so I try not to worry about it too much). Becky may be able to out run Taylor, but Taylor can shoot a basketball better.
The face of determination (tongue out).
Papa even joined in the fun! I think it's been about 10 years since Papa's gone swimming. He picked it up like an OLD pro : )
David didn't bring his swim trunks, but he couldn't resist joining in the basketball action.
Megan encouraging Brady's love of Justin Bieber. Our grapes (behind Megan) are almost ripe. I'm so excited; I pull one off for a taste test every other day.
My little cutie pie in her precious little swimsuit. Daddy said she looked like Rocky.

No comments: