Saturday, August 4, 2012

First Day of Gymnasitcs

Most kids in this class cry through their first class, but not my Anna Baby.  She climbed up on the long trampoline in the corner, ran around, smiled and posed for all the coaches who cooed over how cute she was, etc.
 I frequently catch Anna Belle standing with her hands and head on the ground (perfect for the forward roll we're supposed to be practicing).  She wanted to slide down on her belly, so I had to suspend her in air a little more than I should have.
 Strong arms for hand stands.
 At the end of class, the teachers give kids stamps on their hands and feet.

 Anna Belle LOVES having stamps on her hands and feet.
 She couldn't stop looking at them while we took pictures with our favorite coach, Miss Brittny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this!! So adorable! My schedule is lighting back up A LOT in 2 weeks. Call you then!