Monday, May 18, 2009

Meal Time

These videos were taken a few weeks ago. Videos take longer to download, cut and then upload than regular photos, so I tend to get behind. The second video just shows Brady eating. I know it's a bit boring, but I think it's funny how Brady clenches his fists after each bite. You would think he was eating something really tart, but I think this particular video shows him eating Rice and Lentils - VERY mild.

Taylor and I rarely eat in the dining room. I thought that having Brady would change all of that. As you can see, we've begun to bring his high chair into the living room for dinner. Being able to talk or watch TV comfortably while we feed him helps us to be more patient with the breaks he likes to take. Also, Brady loves to look out onto the patio during mealtime. Moving him away from the window helps his concentration.

No comments: