Monday, January 3, 2011

Prego Update

Anna Belle kicks and moves around far more than Brady ever did. I also feel nauseated more, here in the later part of the pregnancy. On Saturday, Grammy's going to Bradysit so Taylor and I can attend childbirth class. I know second time parents frequently skip the childbirth class, but I feel like we could use a refresher course. My labor and delivery with Brady were fairly easy, and I've heard a lot of hospital procedures have changed. It should be interesting... (though Taylor may disagree)

After visiting the Wildlife Ranch, we had lunch in Gruene and then shopped the San Marcos outlet malls. I felt like a power shopper traveling in and out of so many stores. I bought a few things for Brady (Hillfiger T's for $3.50 and Hillfiger polos for $7.50) and a lot of things for Anna Belle (tunics, dresses, footed PJ's, prices undisclosed). Girl clothes are much cuter, more fun to shop for, more expensive and far more complicated than boy clothes. I look forward to playing dress up with my little girl.

No comments: