Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So long BMW

This is the last year Taylor's company would accept his 2002 BMW as a work car; they really want him to have a newer model 4 door vehicle. We also knew the BMW wouldn't be able to make the commute, when we move to the suburbs. We've both been shocked at how high the maintenance is (always 4 digits).

We were less than impressed with the deal CarMax offered us, so on Friday Taylor took the photos below and posted the BMW on Craigslist. It sold for cash on Monday! I was really impressed with Taylor's photography below, so I wanted to post it on the blog.

Hopefully we'll be able to post pictures of the big new car this weekend : )
I'm recovering from a cold and pregnancy insomnia (I only got up once last night!). On Tuesday, I start my weekly doctor's appointments. At 36 week with Brady, they said I was already 3 cm dilated and could go into labor "any day". 3 weeks later Brady arrived; those were the longest 3 weeks ever! I'm excited about Anna Belle's arrival and the end of the nausea. In the meantime, I'm grateful that work's a little crazy and consuming right now to keep me distracted.

No comments: