Monday, May 21, 2012

Mama Stuff

Here are the flowers Brady and Taylor picked out for me.  It's the perfect bouquet with lillies (my favorite), roses (always beautiful) and Annabel Hydrangeas.
 I first saw this giant ruler / growth chart on Pinterest.  Taylor found a lady in Houston (Baytown) that makes them, bought it for me, and marked it with the kid's heights.
 Anna Belle wants to be just like her brother.  Since Brady's been taking swim lessons and wearing goggles, they have become her favorite accessory.  She plays with cars and space shuttles and makes lots of "very Brady" sounds.  She's pretty cute.
 I've been trying to mix things up at home, to keep Brady more engaged (and myself more sane).  We've been doing a lot of things, but one of them was posing his toy cars for pictures.
My favorite day this week was when we went to Monkey Bizness, a play place where they have lots of bounce house slides, obstacle courses, etc.  We went from 12:30 - 3:00pm and had the place mostly to ourselves.  I also (for the first time) took Brady swimming while Anna Belle napped, which was far more relaxing than I would have anticipated.  I certainly feel blessed to share these precious moments with my little ones.

No comments: