Thursday, July 12, 2012

New Braunfels Trip

Before our trip, Becky invited us over to play.  Brady had more fun than these pictures depict.

 Anna Belle's mini skirt seems to keep disappearing.

 On Tuesday we drove up to New Braunfels.  We ate lunch at the Gruene River Grill.  I took Brady to the window to show him the Gruene River and immediately caught myself... that would be the Guadalupe River.
 Brady shows me his rock by holding it up to his eye, so Anna Belle copies (while Brady watches in the background).
 Getting Brady to pose for pics is tough these days.  If I ask him to show me something, he holds it in front of his face...  I then asked him to jump for the camera.

 ...and he finally smiled in my direction, but my focus was on the leaves behind him (oops).


 Where's Waldo?
 I spy a hint...
 The rec room at Heidelberg Lodges.
 Brady Smith designed a new koozie.
 L-O-V-E this picture of Daddy and his baby girl.
 Ann came to visit, which has been really fun (and so nice to have an extra pair of hands).
 Stephen and Emelia.
 This morning, we went to Schlitterbaun.  Anna Belle liked the slides, but not this one in particular.
I had to slide down the first slide with Brady, but after that he was ready to go solo.
 This was Anna Belle's favorite slide.  She also loved to sit on the end of the slide, which was okay until another child was ready to slide down.
 The pirate ship play area.
 A few of Anna Belle's 101 facial expressions.
 (my favorite)






 We changed the kids back into dry clothes before getting in the car... We're all ready for a nap!

No comments: