Saturday, November 17, 2012

Busy Week

We celebrated Luke's birthday today.  The kids really enjoyed the piñata. 

 Anna Belle ate one piece of candy after another.  Fortunately, her eagerness to devour every piece prevented her from finishing any of the pieces.
 Is there anything in the world cuter than seeing your kids love one another?


 Anna Belle was a little bit afraid when people were swinging the bat at the piñata.  She was soothed when Brady held her hand.
 Luke also had a huge inflatable slide.  The kids really loved it.



My friend Melissa just released her first children's picture book called "Little Miss Molly."  There was a release party in Uptown Park at Carrie Ann's.  Carrie graduated with Melissa and me.  Kelly (in the center of the photo) illustrated the book.



 My church friend, Amanda, is relatively new to Houston.  On Friday we took a little tour inside the loop and then had lunch at Mission Burrito.  The kids enjoyed having the playground to themselves for a little over an hour.



 Similar to my children, Jackson has a lot to say and talked right through my photo snapping.


 After a full month, I finally got my Tiffany's necklace back.  I had a few links added and my monogram on the back of the heart.  I love it , and I've been wearing it almost every day : )

 Melanie and baby Andrew visited us on Wednesday.  Anna Belle loves babies and loved playing with Andrew.  In the photo below you can see them gazing at one another while Anna Belle pats his head.  After I read bedtime stories to Anna Belle, she tells me about a few of her favorite things.  She's added baby Andrew to her list... so sweet.
 Sweet smiles

No comments: