Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dinner at the Livingstons

Brett and Allison hosted dinner for the family last night, to celebrate Taylor's birthday, Brady's birthday and as an added bonus, Father Bruce was able to attend and bless their home. Dinner was wonderful and I was impressed how easy she made it look to serve 12 people in her new home.
I don't know if I've ever gotten a picture of Father Bruce (or his twin brother Father David) where it doesn't look like they're talking. I love that Brett and Allison had coordinating outfits.
Brett and Allison gave Brady his first baseball and glove. Now he really looks like an "Astros-naut" (har har har). It seemed pretty hot outside to me, but Brady had a ball.
Anna Belle loves her great grandpa Jim.
Last night's dinner party gave me the itch to host a dinner party, but for now, all of our entertaining is outside by the pool. I've wanted a dining room table for a very, very long time now. In short, I'm really excited about having our new table. I even set the table with my china, silver, crystal and napkins, just for fun. If I put plush animals in the chairs it would have been complete, but I'm happy to report I didn't go that far.

1 comment:

Allison said...

We loved having everyone over! Believe me i did half the prep the day before and ann and Brett helped a lot..its a lot of work but i love having everyone together! Thank goodness for grandma's furniture! Brett was so happy Brady loved his new glove..hope you guys have a good day!